World Team Pickleball Leagues
Play World Team Pickleball Year-round
Start a WTP league in your area or at your local club. Leagues run throughout the year and can be held on indoor or outdoor courts and are *8-12 weeks in length. View current standings online or on your phone. We offer Men's, Women's and Mixed Team league divisions in the 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0 levels. Mixed Team divisions will play matches with a Men's Doubles team, Women's Doubles team, and a Mixed Doubles team.
* The number of weeks a league runs is dependent on the number of teams participating in the league in that particular area, but not to exceed 12 weeks.
BASIC league format
- Every team requires a Team Captain. The Team Captain's responsibilities include recruiting players for a team, determine lineups for each week, and reporting scores.
- Matches are played on a weekly basis.
- Each team may carry 4 players on their roster, with 2 additional player for rotation/substitutions. Some players may not be available every week, which is why it may be wise to have more players on a team.
- Each court will play a regulation match (best 2 out of 3 games).
- Totals are accumulated over the course of the league.
- League winners automatically qualify for the WTP Sectionals. If more than one season was played, each league winner will qualify, at this time. Sectional tournament winners will automatically qualify for the annual WTP Championships (locations TBA). Teams that do not win may still have the option of registering for the Sectional and Championship tournaments, but may be wait listed, as the winning teams will have priority.
- Have questions? You are always connected with an Area Coordinator and the Director of League Play to help answer any questions you may have along the way!